An unoriginal Presentation. [English Version]



Whats up, my friend!

It is unlikely that you will read this publication, because perhaps you will come only to see the tips that will be on this page, however it is not that it is very interesting to hear the life of a stranger who has a blog.

As you know, on this page there will be things related to video games, as every teenager who uses the internet
there is no better hobby than to play for a while alone or with friends.

Well without further padding I guess I will tell you some data
uninteresting but I'd like to share.


Who am I?

Well, as you can deduce, my name is Richard, I am 13 years old (almost 14 huh) and I am the sole administrator or author of the page. I'm a boy from Peru who plays mostly Minecraft and sometimes Roblox.

Yes, something empties my game list,
but it's not like I have a PC that can handle Fortnite or more modern games.

How did the idea of ​​creating this page come about?

Well this is born when in the midst of the quarantine that
nobody likes it. Peru, being a third world country, cannot be said
that we all have a comfortable financial situation,
in addition to the fact that right now we are
the sixth country with the most cases of cock-big 19.

I was looking for a way to make some money, and because having a spoiled PC,
and use a Laptop that can't handle Minecraft at more than 30 fps,
It is difficult to upload quality videos to YouTube.
(Yes, I'm a Youtuber as a hobby)

So the great idea of ​​creating a blog was born, but one that calls
attention, that people like the content and know
that can be seen by many people.

So I decided that this blog would be a kind of guide
to help people, such as tips on video games or in some
occasions, writing about memes (mostly Spanish-speaking).


And well, to end this presentation that, I repeat, you will not probably read,
I say goodbye and I hope you like the content that will be uploaded
to this blog.

Note: I don't speak English very well, 
so I have helped myself a bit with the google translator, 
so if you find misspellings excuse me.


I leave these doges for you to enjoy their dance :)




Comentarios